BIG 'O' High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) tubing provides superior performance and durability in the agricultural, residential building and highway sectors. It is the most dependable, cost effective material for subdrainage applications providing both low initial cost and ease of installation. It is available in a wide range of sizes and coil lengths, with multiple fitting options. Using state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment, Aqua Q produces a full product line of solid and perforated tubing with optional polyester filter sock.
Features & Benefits
• Increases crop yields and reduces agricultural production costs
• Combines with Platon to provide a complete foundation drainage solution
• Extremely durable and highly chemical, abrasion and UV-resistant
• Significant installation savings with 100 mm (4 in) rolls available up to 1050 m (3500 ft)
• Wide range of sizes and fittings available